Lindsay regularly appears in the Circuit Courts and the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Courts in Loudoun, Fairfax, and Prince William counties. She has tried many cases involving child and spousal support, child custody and visitation, equitable distribution, and fault grounds for divorce.
Lindsay is an experienced advocate for her clients both inside and outside the courtroom. She routinely negotiates settlements outside the courtroom through attorney-led settlement conferences and mediation. Lindsay works closely with each client to evaluate and accomplish her client’s goals through mediation, litigation, or a combination of both.
Lindsay joined Troxell Leigh, P.C. in 2014 and became a partner in 2018.
- George Mason University (B.A., 2006)
- University of Richmond Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2010)
- Bar Admissions: Virginia
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Lawyers 2021, 2022, 2023
- SuperLawyers Rising Stars 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Virginia Business Magazine, 2020, 2022, 2023 “Legal Elite” (Family Law category)
- Virginia Business Magazine, 2013 “Legal Elite” (Young Lawyer category)
Professional Speaking Engagements:
- “Child Support Guidelines and Deviations”, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association Family Law Seminar, 2017.
- “Maintaining the Privilege of Self-Regulation of Our Profession: Ethics for New Lawyers”, Virginia State Bar Professional Development Conference, 2017.
- “Getting the Most for Your Clients…The Right Way: Avoiding Ethical Pitfalls for New Lawyers, Virginia State Bar Professional Development Conference, 2016.
- “Understanding the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Enforcement Act”, McLean Bar Association, Co-Presenter, 2014.
- “Identifying Income for Child and Spousal Support Purposes in the Commonwealth of Virginia”, Virginia Office of Attorney General Statewide OAG CLE, Co-Presenter, 2013.
Professional & Pro Bono Service:
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association, Loudoun Chapter, Chair of Judicial Screening Committee
- Special Justice, 20th Judicial District (appointed to six year term)
- Virginia Bar Association, Member
- Loudoun County Bar Association, Member
- Thomas D. Horne Leadership in the Law Camp, Committee Member
- Fairfax Bar Association (Young Lawyer’s Section), Board Member, 2012-2014