Marissa brings extensive knowledge of the probate process to her clients, having served as a law clerk for John H. Rust, Jr., former Commissioner of Accounts for Fairfax County, Virginia. Marissa represents fiduciaries for estates, trusts, conservatorships, guardianships for incapacitated adults, and guardianships for minor children.
In all matters, Marissa works holistically with clients and their trusted advisors to reduce administrative burdens and achieve her clients’ goals.
- Georgetown University (B.A., cum laude, 2008)
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- Associate Editor, George Mason Law Review
- Bar Admissions: Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association, Northern Virginia Chapter